Thursday, July 28, 2011

First post.

Livejournal is driving me crazy. Initially I'd rejected blogger because I wanted to keep my writings private and restricted, I realized on reflection that I really only need them private on LJ - my husband won't see them here and while I'll share my reactions with him, I need an anonymous space to work through my responses to our playing with dominance and submission and spanking and other things.

If you choose to read this, well...I hope you enjoy? But please be aware this isn't really meant as a public tool so much as a private one, so posts may at times be very stream of conscious.

At the time I write this, I am 27, female, married. I identify as bisexual, but am in a monogamous relationship with a man I love deeply.  We have begun to play with pain and spanking and bondage in our sex play, and unlike other sex, I have found my reactions to be complex. As is my typical response, I am writing to work through them.

As a small side note, I have several pieces already written that I'll put up now - they've been written as long ago as a week, but due to LJ being extremely frustrating I am switching so they are being reposted here.

No comments:

Post a Comment