Monday, August 1, 2011

Midmorning stream of consciousness...


We didn’t play at all last night – I was physically exhausted and went to sleep very early. The night before we really didn’t play much – a little tipsy spanking (me being tipsy, him doing the spanking!) for the same reason. That’s left me a little…sultry, I suppose. My dreams last night – as they often are when my sex drive finds no relief in my waking hours – were vivid, bright, and lurid. They were the kind of dreams that have wake up gasping and arching my back, sometimes on the edge of orgasm and sometimes actually in the middle of coming.

(I wonder – am I the only one who has dreams like that? I’ve known for a long time my sex drive is stronger than most people’s; not in an unhealthy way (or at least I don’t think it’s unhealthy) but it’s always on my mind, and has been since I was very young. Sex dreams are normal for me, especially if for some reason my husband and I haven’t been having enough sex (I tend to wear him out, I think!). )

Unfortunately, I can’t remember my dreams from last night – just flashes of impressions. The taste of salty skin, the heat of another body pressed against the backs of my thighs, something about the desert and my hands being bound with silk…I remember bright purple pillows…being entered from behind and not having had a say in who in my partner was…being punished with something for enjoying it…

I remember it was intense, and unfortunately not much more. Usually I can recount my dreams as if they were novellas I read the day prior, but last night’s dreams are elusive. I’m not even sure that was a single dream.  I think his research into spices for “punishment” and teasing threats are insinuating themselves into my dreams. I believe it will be an interesting night, and I feel nervous and yet somehow very peaceful…this new way of interacting and having sex has been calming as much as it’s exciting and nervewracking. I suppose it has me feeling introspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment