Monday, August 8, 2011

A fun night...


Last night began, blindfolded with a thick silk scarf. In the hall, my heart beat anxiously in my chest – I could hear him, ripping and tearing duct tape in the living room. Setting something up – but I had no idea what.

Rip.

Rip.


Rip.


In the dark, both physically and mentally, each “rip” of the tape brought a swell of anxiety. “Are you turned on?” he asked, but the only response I remember making was a slight anxious whimper.

Finally, when he was done, I felt him in front of me. “Do you have any questions?” he asked softly, and I think I shook my head, soft breaths caught in my throat. He had lots of plans for tonight, he told me, and I was definitely going to be sauced – whether just my ass or whether it was more would depend on if I was good or not…

Then quickly, stunning me, he sealed my mouth with duct tape. I tried to gasp, but that didn’t work very well and I contented myself with quick anxious breaths through my nose. My hands bound behind my back, he teases me that it will be hard to lead me where he wants to go with my hands bound behind me – so he applies clothespins to my breasts and I am lead in, gasping, by the clips. Though I remember making distressed sounds – those clips hurt! – I am reminded of Beauty’s Release at the same time.

A small flurry of activity follows – usually I can recant events in fairly close order to reality, but I can recall what happened last night but not the precise order…the memories are instead pleasantly fluid.

I remember him smacking and slapping my breasts as I knelt, usually with hands and sometimes with the wooden spoon. I remember gasping and moaning as the smacks and slaps stung, but there was no real pain – occasional stings, but nothing really hurt. More clips came out – how many, I couldn’t say, but he told me they were symmetrical. As he applied them, he occasionally brushed them gently, and I moaned at the pain this brought. I was wet; it hurt but each time he did it I felt pangs of arousal in my cunt. He ripped the tape off when he got them all on, forcing his cock into my mouth and I did myself to suck him, tasting every bit of him, trying to work him with my tongue before he covered my mouth again with the tape.

Pushing me forward so that my clipped breasts dangled, he fucked me from behind. The contrast was so intense – the pleasure of him driving into me, feeling him deeply inside me and edging me towards climax as the stinging of the clips was amplified by the motion…I was making urgent sounds and I don’t even know what I was wishing I could ask him to do – fuck me harder or remove the clips? My priority seemed to flip every 2 seconds and the world seemed really hazy, the only clarity between my legs and in my breasts. Thinking about it today has me squirming. I feel like I hate the clothespins when he brings them out – but I love how he uses them and how much they turn him on.

Before he came, he stopped fucking me and dragged me back up on my knees so that I was kneeling again. He began removing the clips, taunting me gently as he did because each removal felt molten – as much as I had whimpered when they were pinching and being jostled as my body was shaken by the intensity of the sex, removal is a hundred times more intense. I cried out each time, wanting desperately to rub my breasts as the stinging hot pain flared. He teased me that he could just leave them on if it would make me feel better.

Pushed forward, I found myself on all fours, still gagged by the tape across my mouth. He told me to get my ass as high in the air as I could.

I heard the whoosh of a flame igniting near me, and knew he’d lit a candle. I had a moment to process that hot wax was coming when I felt him pulling my ass cheeks apart as far as they could go – and securing them there with duct tape. It was acutely embarrassing and I wasn’t sure why, but he stroked me and reassured me that he thought it was sexy. I can’t remember if he said that aloud or not but I knew from his touch that he did – I think I remember the warmth of his penis brushing my ass too.

And then the wax was falling, and it was all I could focus on. The searing heat that for a second feels too hot to take, especially when it lands directly on your anus – not knowing where the next drop will fall – my ass, my thighs? My back, my calves? Sometimes even my feet (although honestly I barely felt that). The wax is SO hot for a second – so hot it feels like it should sizzle, then as it cools and hardens it’s this intense warmth as it adapts to your body heat. He has always loved it because it makes me jump – how could it not? How could you take something like that without jumping, without shuddering – especially when several drops fall quickly in a row?

When I felt as if I was as waxy as I was wet, he told me it was time to spank me. He positioned me, legs spread wide, over the couch. I can’t remember if the tape had been removed from my mouth at that point or not – I felt…floaty. Hazy. He told me he wanted my ass a fuckable pink or something like that – I don’t remember the exact words but it told me it would be a lot of slapping, not a lot of pain. And that was exactly what it was – small, almost playful slaps with a couple hard ones interspersed. Occasionally he told me exactly where his next slap was going to land – the hand of the spoon is going HERE and it’s going to be very hard, are you ready? – and I can’t even explain how that made me feel. Dread, arousal, wet…

When my ass was nicely pink – sensitive but not terribly sore, pink but no bruises or marks – he put my back on my knees and told me he was going to sauce my ass now. Not because I was bad, but because doing it turned him on and he wanted to see me squirm.

That was so incredibly erotic I can’t even explain it. Suffering for him because he wanted to see it? He pushed exactly the right button and I was tripped out. Though I admitted I was scared I barely protested as he worked the tabasco deep into my ass – as it started burning he started working his fingers in and out of my ass as I wiggled. I moaned and wriggled and it wasn’t long before he couldn’t stand it – he started fucking me, hard – really really hard, slamming into me. Between the burning in my ass and intense pleasure building inside me I barely felt like I was there, as if I were nothing more than the sensations my body was experiencing…

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm...it was much hotter in person. Words are a poor excuse for a lovely night, but they're the best I can offer on the net :)

    ReplyDelete