Sunday, July 29, 2012

Fun with searches

I was going through my searches again tonight, mostly out of boredom. I had a lot of fun with some that come up:


"bound the clit" - unless you count a clothespin, haven't done that here!

"can i tear my sublingual frenum giving a blow" - yes, yes you can, and it hurts like hell, but not the good kind.

""maui girl" masochist" - I'm not sure why this amuses me so much, but I find it amusing I'm getting traffic from people looking for someone else's blog. Haha!

"we had anal sex and he disappeared" - I don't think I'd be very happy about that!

"delrin cane thickness" - I actually know why this pulled my blog up, but my apologies - I can't imagine what they found was very helpful!

2 comments:

  1. It's her husband - the maui girl thing, I believe. I had a dozen or so creepy results like that on mine too a couple months ago.

    The disappearing one sounds funny at first, and then sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! At first it made me laugh and then I kind of went, wait I think that makes me a bad person....

    ReplyDelete