Friday, June 1, 2012

But if...

Ugh. He put the jeweled plug in at dinner time, because he told me he planned on playing tonight. But of course, he fell asleep putting the baby to bed.

I had asked just in case if I could remove the plug to take a bath, but to be honest…I didn’t expect him to fall asleep. I’m getting waxed tomorrow and pierced on Sunday…so vaginal sex is going to be out of the question for a bit, and we wanted to make love. So…I didn’t expect this, and didn’t think to ask if I could take it out if I –didn’t- take a bath.

The damn thing is uncomfortable with extended wear. It pinches, and he was rough and I’m sore. And whiny. I’m staring at the clock, pondering taking it out. He didn’t tell me I couldn’t take it out if he fell asleep..

..but if he ends up waking up before I go to bed and he sees it’s not in, I’d be in so much trouble.

…but it’s been an hour and a half. He’s pretty obviously out for the night.

…but if I’m wrong…

*grumbles and continues to squirm in her seat*

4 comments:

  1. I commend your obedience...I'm sure its what he expected

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, girl. That's pretty awful. But kudos to you for bearing with it... and what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The end of the story is pretty boring. I kept it in, he stayed asleep. I took it out a couple hours late and went to bed. He praised me for keeping it in and told me I was right to do so...but yeah. Boring! :)

    ReplyDelete