Friday, November 11, 2011

Just a quick update

For myself and for followers, since I seem to have blinked and have some. I have some fun things to write about, but on the tail end of a flu my husband was fired from his job. This has thrown the erotic out the window in the mad dash to figure out finances and a new gameplan but the pause is temporary and when I have 15 minutes during daylight instead of the middle of the night, I'll try to download how my feelings and identification have interacted with our situation.

4 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about your husband's job. I know things will get back on track for you soon! Hugs, mg

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope things improve quickly, honey, good luck!

    :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. My thoughts are with you. Here's hoping that things will smooth out quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Much appreciated. We're hopeful, he has an interview tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete